Virtual Data Protection Officer
Our Virtual Information Security Officer service is designed for those organisations that need cyber security expertise but cannot afford a full time employee or do not have an employee with the required skill set.
Using our Virtual Information Security Officer allows you to focus on your day to day working whilst we help you take steps to secure your networks and systems.
The level of service we provide is entirely down to your budget and what you require, starting from a few hours of guidance per month.
An experienced qualified security cleared Cyber Consultant who will work on and off site to provide you with advice including:
- Evaluating your existing cyber security controls, staff training, procedures and policies.
- Advise on any gaps, and on any improvements that can be made.
- Provide low cost solutions.
Independent Vulnerability Assessments
- Conducted by an experienced qualified security cleared Cyber Consultant.
- Pre-assessment consultation of what is required.
- Industry standard scan of your network at a convenient time for you as not to affect your day to day working
- Identify the vulnerabilities or potential threats to the network.
- Generate a readable and easily understandable comprehensive report.
- Available to advise on any remediation’s from the report.