Cyber Essentials certification through a questionnaire proves the practices you have in place can mitigate against 80% of cyber attacks.
Includes Cyber Essentials as standard. A cyber consultant will come on site and perform a vulnerability assessment of your network.
- Our Cyber Essentials package includes an external vulnerability scan that covers up to 16 IP addresses.
- All of our Cyber Essentials Plus packages are based on one office location with up to five device builds. Additional workstations, mobile devices and build types may need to be tested to meet IASME requirements.
Which package is right for you?
- You have little or no cyber security knowledge.
- You need policies and procedures put in place.
- You want to be GDPR compliant and protected against cyber threat.
Get Lots of Help
- You are a highly complex organisation with a range of IT infrastructure.
- You have not previously certified and have little or no knowledge of how to define your scope or what is included.
Get a Little Help
- You have a more complex IT infrastructure, which may be Cloud-based or a shared office environment; and
- You are confident about whats included in your scope but have questions.
- You know how to configure your IT to improve security but do not fully understand what is required.